Dr. Baker completed her undergraduate education at Centenary College of Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She received her M.D. from LSUHSC in Shreveport. She completed an internship in General Surgery and a residency in Urology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
She practices General Urology with interests in female sexual dysfunction and medical and surgical management of stone disease. She also enjoys pediatric urology.
She is married to Stephen Baker and they have two children. Her hobbies include knitting, yard work, spending time with family, and negotiating with her kids.
Accepting new patients:
- Centenary College of Louisiana, Bachelor of Science
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport
- Internship, Department of Surgery, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Residency, Department of Urology, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
- American Urologic Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society