Dr. Noble obtained his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University before attending medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas, where he received his Doctor of Medicine degree. His internship was at LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, where he also was urology resident. He served as Chief Urology Resident in 1989-1990.
Dr. Noble’s memberships include the Shreveport Medical Society, the Louisiana State Medical Society, the Ark-La-Tex Urological Society, the American Urological Association and the American Medical Association. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology and licensed in Louisiana and Texas. Dr. Noble’s academic appointments include clinical assistant professor, Department of Urology LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport. Dr. Noble has a special interest in cryosurgery as it pertains to the treatment of prostate cancer.
Dr. Noble is married to Dr. Sylvia Noble, a full time Nephrologist and has three sons.
Accepting new patients:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University
- University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas
- Internship, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Residency, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Chief Resident, Department of Urology, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, 1989-1990.
- American Urological Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society
- Ark-La-Tex Urological Society
- American Medical Association