Learn about the minimally invasive alternative to surgery.
If you’re like a lot of men with enlarged prostate, also called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), you may have decided that the hassle and side effects of daily pills don’t work in your life. Faced with surgery as the only other option, you may have decided to “live with it.” But the truth is, untreated BPH can lead to more serious conditions, like frequent bladder infections, kidney stones, and even permanent kidney damage.
But choosing a treatment option is such a big decision. Isn’t there a simple solution?
The good news is that there is a simpler solution—an alternative to traditional surgery with quicker recovery and fewer side effects that can restore your natural urine flow and have you back to normal activities in a matter of days.
It’s called GreenLight Laser Therapy.
GreenLight Laser Therapy:
- Is an outpatient procedure Provides immediate relief of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
- May be suitable for patients who cannot undergo traditional surgery
- Has well-documented safety and success data since 1997
- Is a virtually bloodless procedure
- Has treated more than 500,000 patients worldwide