Dr. Cline graduated from Louisiana Tech where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering. He also attended the American College of Paris in Paris, France, where he studied French. He received his Doctor of Medicine from Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, where he completed his internship and residency, serving as chief resident in 1997 and 1998.
Dr. Cline is board certified by the American Board of Urology, in Adult and Pediatric Urology. He is a member in the Shreveport Medical Society. He is also an active member of the American Urological Association and has presented research papers at both the national and section meetings of the organization.
Dr. Cline has continued his medical education and received additional post graduate training in several areas pertaining to female urology. These include urodynamics, interstitial cystitis, and Interstim therapy. He also serves as a national proctor for the training of other physicians in the use of the Interstim device which is used in the treatment of voiding dysfunction.
Accepting new patients:
- Louisiana Tech, Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering
- LSU Medical Center in Shreveport
- Internship, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Residency, Department of Urology, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Chief Resident, Department of Urology, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, 1997-1998.
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society