Dr. Henderson obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree at LSU in Baton Rouge in microbiology. After receiving his M.D. at LSU Medical Center in Shreveport, he completed his internship and residency in Urology at LSUMC Hospital. During this time, he authored a number of papers and presentations.
Dr. Henderson spent the next six years in practice in Alabama. During this time, he served as a representative of Alabama to the Southeastern Section of the American Urology Association. He also served as an assistant clinical professor of Urology at the University of Alabama.
Dr. Henderson is certified by the American Board of Urology. He focuses his practice primarily on robotic surgeries and the treatment of prostate cancer. He is also actively involved in the Research department at Regional Urology. He is a member of the American Urologic Association, Shreveport Medical Society, Louisiana State Medical Society, the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He has been on the LUGPA Board of Directors since 2011 and is currently serving as President
Dr. Henderson is married to Dr. Leigh Henderson. They have two boys and two girls. His interests outside the office include hunting, fishing, gardening and snow skiing.
Accepting new patients:
- Bachelor of Science, LSU in Baton Rouge
- LSU Medical Center in Shreveport
- Internship, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Residency, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society