Dr. Smith attended college at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine at LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport. He served in a rotating internship at Methodist Hospital in Dallas before completing residency requirements in Urology at the LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Dr. Smith is licensed in Louisiana, Texas and Georgia and is board certified by the American Board of Urology. His memberships include the Shreveport Medical Society, the Louisiana State Medical Society, the Ark-La-Tex Urological Society, the Louisiana Urological Society and the Southeast Section of the American Urological Association and the American Urology Association. Dr. Smith is also clinical assistant professor in the Department of Urology, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Accepting new patients:
- Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge
- LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Internship, Methodist Hospital in Dallas
- Resident, Department of Urology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas Texas, 2011-2014.
- Residency, LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport.
- American Urological Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society