Dr. Gary Madden is a native of Bossier City, LA, and a life-long resident of the Shreveport/Bossier area. He graduated from LSU-S with a Bachelor of Science Degree before going on to Medical School. Dr. Madden attended Medical School at LSU-MC in Shreveport, and afterwards completed an internship at LSU-MC as well. After the internship, he completed his residency in Anesthesiology at the University of Arkansas Health Science Center.
Dr. Madden has practiced all aspects of general anesthesiology in the Shreveport-Bossier area, with an emphasis on cardio-thoracic anesthesia. He has a special certification in pediatric anesthesia he received after training at Arkansas Children’s Hospital during his residency.
Dr. Gary Madden is Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is a member of the Shreveport Medical Society, Louisiana State Medical Society, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- Louisiana State University- Shreveport; Bachelor of Science
- Louisiana State University Medical School- Shreveport
- Internship, Louisiana State University Medical School- SHreveport
- University of Arkansas Health Science Center
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Shreveport Medical Society